Style Corner - Shoe of the Month, April 2017



Sometimes things can be late, Spring's arrival in New England for one and the April Shoe of the Month post for two.  My apologies for that, dear readers, but much like a New England Spring, the April Shoe of the Month is worth the wait...I swear!




The April Shoe of the Month courtesy of Mindy Mae's Market.


On a cold frigid day this past March, I was perusing the Mindy Mae's Market website (something I do quite often as I pretty much want everything they sell) when I came across these lovely Springtime booties.  Immediately I could feel my heart give a little flutter and my mind wander to day dreams of warmer days.  I put these shoes in my cart, completed my order and then the next day Connecticut was socked with 2 feet of snow.  Wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...  It pretty much stayed cold and non-springlike here until last week when it finally started to get warm.  This was ultra convenient for me as I had the week off last week.  Thank you Mother Nature for finally doing something nice!  Anyway, last Tuesday, Dave and I decided to head up to Boston for a mini escape from reality and I brought my new shoes along for the ride.  In addition to providing me with a killer street style these shoes delivered on the comfort and support level and trust me, I put them to work.  Dave and I started out the day at the Samuel Adams Brewery in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood, then made our way to Newbury Street, then Long Wharf and ended the day with dinner at Mama Maria in the North End.  After all that walking and sightseeing, my feet were still A OK.

Feeling the breeze at Long Wharf.

Not only did these shoes come through for me on my day of sightseeing, they also looked gooooooooooood while doing it.  I like the detail of the cutouts and I think the cutout pattern has a Southwestern vibe to it.  The neutral tan color means I can pair these beauties with so many looks this Spring.  Mindy Mae's also has these charmers available in a lovely equally neutral shade of grey.  I also love the lace up detailing and the chunky heel.

I wore this whole look from my Boston trip to work recently and my co-workers flipped for it.  So, if you agree with them here are the details so you can get the look yourself. 

Dress
Vest (similar)
Bag
Necklace (similar)

Thus concludes another Shoe of the Month post.  If you'd like to submit a pair of shoes for future shoe of the month consideration, simply post a photo of the shoes on Instagram and tag it #shoeswithcharmandstyle.  Also you can check me out on Instagram @cornerofcharmandstyle.

Take care till next time, dear readers!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Back to Top