Style Corner - Shoe of the Month, February 2017

Happy February dear readers!  Tomorrow is Groundhog Day here in the US and we all wait with baited breath to see if Spring will grant us an early arrival or if we shiver through six more weeks of Winter.  For me however, as soon as February hits, I start dreaming of Spring, long runs outside, daffodils, iced coffee, wearing dresses with no tights and lounging by an infinity pool at an Italian villa with a bottomless champagne flute...you know...the simple pleasures of life.  Some people may think that I am rushing things a bit, but to this I must argue...how can I not when the Fashion Houses are pumping my Instagram feed full of Spring/Summer 2017 fashion and the home decor catalogs are flooding my home with their Spring 2017 editions?!?!  Speaking of fashion, my favorite fashion house, Chloe, inspired this month's shoe of the month with this amazing top and skirt combo.




I have a serious love for mustard yellow and probably wear the color at least once a week and use it in touches throughout my home.  That being said, the color drew me to this look big time!  That's just part of the draw though...the KNIFE PLEATS, the BOWS, the ORGANZA and that ultra feminine yet effortlessly cool vibe that Chloe ALWAYS pulls off SO WELL...they suck me in with their hypnotic powers.  The skirt and top are available for pre-order now on the Chloe website.  If they are a feasible part of your clothing budget, then hey...good for you!  For the rest of us though, let's get our mustard fix in some more wallet friendly options, like these stunning shoes from Sam Edelman, the top honorary in the February shoe of the month.

 


Ah veh!  Yet another shoe that gives me heart palpitations...  The raw silk and rich mustard color gives these shoes a luxurious feel.  The wrap around the ankle adds some sex appeal and yet the bow tie helps deliver that feminine/cool vibe similar to Chloe.  I wouldn't recommend wearing these shoes with that Chloe look though...too much of a good thing is still too much.  However, you can wear these little stunners with so SO much.  A pencil skirt with tailored white button down, tortoise shell cuff bracelet and crisp chignon...sigh...will Spring just get here already!  Some cropped cigarette pants, cashmere sweater and statement necklace and I'm also seeing these with a classic little black dress and cheetah print scarf tied at the neck.  ...and with that sentence these shoes just went in my shopping cart...

Because just one pair of shoes is never enough...here's a little mustard color shoe round up for your viewing, clicking, ordering pleasure.


All linked up:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Thus we conclude another Shoe of the Month post.  Don't forget to check me out on Instagram @cornerofcharmandstyle.  If you'd like to submit a shoe for a future shoe of month post, simply post a photo to Instagram and tag it #shoeswithcharmandstyle.

Till next time, dear readers.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Back to Top